A programming language written in Ruby, designed as an example of how simple it can be to bootstrap a small Lisp.
A fast and versatile S-Expression parser library written in pure Ruby.
An experimental framework that makes writing executable language specifications easy.
A small programming language designed to teach the basics of programming language design & implementation.
- 13 - RSpec and Internal DSLs in Ruby
- 12 - Introducing Flea - A tiny Lisp written in Ruby
- 11 - Cheating your way to Lisp with Ruby
- 10 - A quick intro to writing a parser with Treetop
- 9 - Writing an S-Expression parser in Ruby